Erda, Utah Information
Erda, Utah is a growing community that consists of over 4,600 people as of the 2010 Census. It is situated between Stansbury Park and Tooele in Tooele County, Utah. This city is one of the safer places to live out west as it only sees about 2,300 crimes in a year per 100,000 people. Most of these crimes are related to property, which means that things like murder and rape are nearly non-existent. The yearly crime rate averages about 19 percent lower than the national average with only approximately six crimes happening per day.
Erda, Utah Details
There are about an equal number of males and females that live in the area. Males consist of 56 of the population, and naturally, women make up for the other 44 percent. The average woman is about 32 years old, and the average man is about 30 years old. At current, people who are under the age of 20 make up most of the population at 30 percent, with people in their 50s coming second at about 17 percent. Additionally, about 98 percent of the population consists of a Caucasian makeup.
Most people in the area have a high school diploma or more at 94 percent. Only 23 percent of those people have a bachelor’s degree or higher, though. The plus side is that only about six percent of people have dropped out from school. Of the people who have attended college, about 57 percent of them have bachelor’s degrees, and 15 percent of these people who have gone to college have a master’s degree. Most of these degrees are in engineering or some form of science at about 48 percent total. Another 32 percent of people have education degrees.
Most of the population in Erda is married. Only 27 percent of the population has never been married, and only six percent of the population has ever been divorced. Therefore, most homes consist of a mother and father, making a married couple the head of most houses. The average family size falls between three and four people, which means that families make up almost 88 percent of the city’s population.
Most women in this city give birth to their children between the ages of 30 and 34. Only 24 percent of the female population has children in later years between the ages of 35 to 39. The current birth rate is only at six percent, which accounts for the steady population growth over the last decade. As far as statistics indicate, there are very few teen mothers in the area, and much the same goes for unwed mothers. However, about 77 percent of unwed mothers in the area are on some public assistance.
There are about 650 total housing units in Erda, Utah. There are roughly 35 houses per square mile. Such statistics are down 50 percent between 2010 and 2015. Reasons for this change are unknown at this time. Only about 17 percent of households fall under a rental agreement, meaning that a homeowner owns the other 83 percent of households in some way. Most homes in the area are valued at approximately $310,000.00 on average. Therefore, the average mortgage cost each month is about $1,500.00, which attributes for about 23 percent of the total household income. About 27 percent of houses do not have mortgages, so they are paid in full by their homeowners. On the other hand, 73 percent of homeowners do have a mortgage to pay each month as they have yet to pay for their homes in full.
For people who do pay rent, the average payment made monthly is about $710.00. However, this rental cost makes up for about 63 percent of most renters’ monthly income payments. Other home costs are around $350.00, so living in this area is rather inexpensive as far as utilities are concerned. In both homeowner and renter situations, housing costs account for at least 25 percent of a family’s monthly income. An added bonus for renters is that 93 percent of rental agreements also pay for utilities like water and electric. Real estate taxes each year amount to about $2,000.00, though.
The average rental property size has about two or three bedrooms. These properties cost between $700.00 and $1,500.00 each month. For homes that have mortgages and homeowners, though, a house has about six rooms total. Most of these properties, regardless of rental or homeowner situations, were built somewhere around the year 1993 or newer. Between 2000 and 2009 there was a 27 percent spike in homes and other properties being built in the area. Likewise, this time frame saw about 37 percent of homeowners moving into the area. Much the same goes for renters at 87 percent. Most of these homes are one building detached from one another. Additionally, 99 percent of all these properties are inhabited by either a renter or a homeowner or family.
Judging by these statistics, Erda, Utah is a rather safe place to live. The community seems to have been thriving in the last two decades, so it might continue to grow in years to come. More and more families seem to be moving into the area, even if women are waiting until later in life to have children. Most families seem to be focused on the mother and father having a career and education beyond high school, which are to factors that have helped the community to grow so much in recent years.
I have been so impressed with not only the quality of service, but the punctual service and communication skills that I have seen through Keyrenter. I would absolutely recommend using Keyrenter.
Kimber C, Satisfied Client
Keyrenter is very organized. I have had several problems with my condo, and Keyrenter has been on top of everything. I can’t say enough good things about the company.
Steve S. , Satisfied Client
I'm absolutely delighted with how easy Keyrenter made everything for me. From start to getting a renter into my house, it's all been convenient and simple. Great company, great service, great people!
Lorrie M., Satisfied Client
I've been a tenant with Keyrenter for the past 5 years. They have always been prompt in dealing with issues I've raised up and in responding to my requests for repairs and maintenance.
Tadd D., Satisfied Tenant
Experience that Speaks for Itself
For more than 10 years, Keyrenter has been providing property management services to thousands of homeowners across the United States. We are always committed to providing services that are comprehensive, professional and affordable for both tenants and owners nationwide. Our goal is to help homeowners manage and maintain trouble-free properties to maximize the value of their investment. Our excellent reputation, expertise and vast knowledge of property and real estate management set us among the best real estate management firms in the United States.
We Pay Attention to the Details
We don’t stop from caring about your small stuff. We mind little things and pay attention to every element of your property. This has given us a competitive advantage when it comes to offering reliable property management solutions. We create checklists for what we do, and this has helped us deliver high-quality property and real estate management services. Our cutting edge technological resources have helped us make quality non-negotiable. We will help manage and maintain your property to maximize the value of your investment.
Our Transparent Approach is Unparalleled
We know that for a company to stay successful, it must put the interest of its clients at heart. Keyrenter Tooele understands every customer’s needs and, therefore, custom services to meet these needs. We believe in partnerships, and that team solution is the best solution. We, therefore, treat our customers as business partners. We are professional property management company that acts with integrity and treats all clients with courtesy and respect. You have heard of companies that charge exorbitant or hidden fees. We are not part of these dishonest companies. Ours is committed to honesty all the time.
PROVEN AND TRUSTED